Balboa Sport is looking for a passionate and dynamic social media manager to join our team.
In this key role, you will be responsible for managing social media accounts, in addition to providing coverage of sporting events and select national teams. You will work closely with our clients and the Balboa Sport team to develop and execute creative and effective communication strategies to increase engagement and strengthen the social media presence of various sports organizations.
- Create and implement social media strategies to increase visibility and engagement for our client’s online communities;
- Develop and update content calendars;
- Manage social media accounts, including creating and scheduling content, responding to comments and posts, and monitoring mentions of our sports clients on social media;
- Writing and publishing/sending out newsletters and website articles;
- Production of quarterly performance reports including recommendations;
- Provide support for live sporting events, covering news, creating content and engaging the online community.
- Flawless written English and French.
- Passionate about sports.
- Experience working in community management or digital marketing.
- Knowledge of social media best practices, including trends and updates.
- Ability to create simple graphic visuals and basic video editing skills.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and remotely on a flexible schedule.
- Positive attitude, drive and creativity.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Salary according to experience.
- 3 weeks of vacation (2 at the end of the year + 1 week of your choice).
- 50$ per month for cell phone payments.
- 50$ per month for a gym membership or other sports activities.
- Group insurance.
- Remote work formula with one day in the office per week.
To submit your application, please send your resume to [email protected] with a short cover letter or introduction.